Ray is an Educational Psychologist, a Registered Member of the New Zealand Psychologists’ Board, internationally qualified in autism diagnosis through the NAS Lorna Wing Centre for Autism.
Ray has considerable international experience in working with people of all ages in a range of fields, specialising in working with children, adults, parents, families, and schools expecially in the area of autism diagnosis.
Ray works with
- parents and families who have concerns about their children.
- adults who think they may be on the autism spectrum
- teachers and educational institutions (early childhood through to secondary levels).
- medical practitioners and staff.
- Diagnosis and assessment of, and intervention for, children with autism and other special needs (DISCO, NAS Early Bird, ADOS, standardised and non-standardised assessments).
- Intellectual and academic assessments — children and adults — including gifted and talented, and specific learning difficulties.
- Behaviour management programmes for children.
- Special educational programmes for children of all abilities.
- Advice and guidance to parents, families, and educationalists.
Ray is based in Wellington, New Zealand and is available for consultation in other centres.